Review and approval of minutes from March 20, 2018 meeting
Oxford Street Shelter
- Shelter Director Rob Parritt will report how many people are staying in the shelter, how the move to 24-hour operations is working and give an update on the shelter design and planning process.
Portland Opportunity Crew
- General Assistance Program Manager Aaron Geyer will discuss the final statistics from last year and funding levels and opportunities for FY19.
Public Health Programs
- Director of the STD Clinic Dr. Christina DeMatteo will provide updates on the clinic and its partnership with MAINE Med;
- Community Health Promotions Specialists Zoe Odlin- Platz and Lizzy Garnatz will give an update on the Needle Exchange Program and naloxone trainings.
Next Meeting: April 24
- Public hearing on proposed paid sick leave ordinance