ATTENTION!! DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
*We are not open for walk in services at this time due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Please call our main office at 207-808-5400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to come to register for our programs or fill out a fee waiver in person.
- Camp Resurgam is for children who have just completed Kindergarten through 5th grade. We will not be offering Camp Castaway (6th - 8th grade) in 2021.
- There are three camp sites: Riverton/Talbot, Rowe and East End Community Centers.
- Click here for the 2021-2022 Fee Waiver. Fee Waiver spots are limited. If using a fee waiver you cannot register online, you must submit a paper registration with the fee waiver award directly to our office at: 212 Canco Road, Suite A, Portland, ME 04103. Please call ahead (207)808-5400 to schedule a time to turn in your Fee Waiver in person.
How to Register for Summer Camp
- Fill out the Summer Camp Registration form and submit it via email to email@example.com, put it in the mail, or drop in in our outdoor mailbox at: 212 Canco Road, Suite A.
- Completed registration forms need to be received (physically or emailed) no later than noon Thursday prior to the week camp begins.
SUMMER CAMP FORMS
- Summer Camp Registration Form ( this packet includes all documents listed below- this is the only form needed when registering)
- Behavior Rubric for Campers
- Camp Readiness Skills
- Covid-19 Summer Camp Protocol
- If you're requesting an accommodation for summer camp, please fill out an Inclusion Request Form. Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 Spring Sports offerings
CLICK HERE to view our 2021 Spring/Summer Brochure
All registrations for spring sports go through Community Pass. Please CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. Before registering, you will need to create a household on Community Pass, if you do not currently have one. For questions or help, please email us at email@example.com or call our office at 207-808-5400.
Click on the links below for the Community Sports CDC checklist and the most recent executive order FAQs list for face coverings:
VirTual Recreation During Covid-19
The Recreation Division prides itself on offering a vast array of recreation programs and clinics for preschool, youth, family, teens, adults, and senior adults. During the Covid-19 pandemic, the Recreation Team would like to bring Recreation to your home to make social distancing more fun and educational.
Please see below or visit our Facebook , Instagram or YouTube accounts to join in on all of the fun!
Unfortunately at this time all of our 62+ programs are on hold. Please call (207) 808-5400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.